Registration & Accommodation
|Early||SASIM Member – valid until 31/08/2020||R 2,800|
|Early||Non-SASIM Member – valid until 31/08/2020||R 3,500|
|Regular||SASIM Member – valid from 01/09/2020 until 31/01/2021
|Regular||Non-SASIM Member – valid from 01/09/2020 until 31/01/2021
|Late||SASIM Member – valid from 01/02/2021 until 16/04/2021||R 4,200|
|Late||Non-SASIM Member – valid from 01/02/2021 until 16/04/2021||R 5,000|
|Student||(copy of valid student card to be submitted on registration)||R 1,500|
|One Day Rate||SASIM Member||R 2,100|
|One Day Rate||Non-SASIM Member||R 2,400|
Friday, 23 April 2021 (per session). Please select your session on registration.
- Access to all conference sessions
- Tea/coffee & lunch breaks
- Access to the exhibition area
- Conference programme
- Conference bag
To make the quality content and learning opportunities of the SACIM congress accessible to as many delegates as possible, you are now able to pay your registration fee off in manageable and convenient installments.
The first payment will be due within 14 days of registration and will constitute a non-refundable deposit.
- SASIM Member Deposit – Early Rate: R700
- SASIM Non-Member Deposit – Early Rate: R900
Once your deposit is paid, you need to settle the outstanding balance before the next rate level. For example, if you book at the Early rate (valid until 31/08/2020) you will need to settle your full balance on or before 31/08/2020 to retain the Early rate.
Should your full payment not be received before the next rate level becomes applicable, we reserve the right to increase your registration fee to the rate applicable at the time. For example, if you have not paid your full Early rate registration by 31/08/2020, and the Regular rate becomes applicable from 01/09/2020, your rate may be changed from the Early rate to the Normal rate.
In the event of cancellation, if you have selected the Payment Plan option, the full deposit amount will be forfeited and any remaining balance paid will be refunded.
Please use your invoice number as a reference for all payments relating to you registration. Full payment must be received before access to the Congress proceedings will be granted.
The four-star Spier Hotel is surrounded by vineyards, tranquil gardens and historic farm buildings. With comfy and spacious art-filled rooms, several pools, and first-class facilities the hotel embodies the warm hospitality of the Cape Winelands.
Enjoy the hassle-free experience of staying on the same grounds as the conference venue – negating the need for transfers or traveling and ensuring you’re always within close proximity of the SACIM2020 proceedings.
We have negotiated discounted rates exclusively for SACIM2020 delegates. To ensure you benefit from these exclusive rates, please book your accommodation when registering.
Accommodation can be selected during the registration process. If you have difficulty selecting your required dates or room types, please email email@example.com for assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: Payment Plans are not applicable to accommodation bookings. Accommodation is subject to availability and can only be confirmed once payment is received in full.
Spier Signature Rooms
- Unlimited WiFi
- Mini-bar with Spier wine, soft drinks and water
- Complimentary tea and coffee station
- Satellite TV
- Hairdryer and shaver outlet 220/110 volts
- In-room safes
- Separate shower and bath
- Double vanity
Rates include breakfast, 15% VAT and 1% tourism levy:
Single: R 2,075 per night
Double: R 2,295 per night
Terms and Conditions
Registration and Payment
- Successful registration submissions will be acknowledged by means of a confirmation email and invoice within 3 working days.
- Payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice. (If you have selected the Payment Plan, please note the separate terms and conditions relating to this option, specifically with regard to Cancellation)
- Payment is in South African Rand (ZAR) and is payable to Paragon Africa (Congress Secretariat). Proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use your invoice number as a reference for all payments.
- Bank charges and/or shortfalls as a result of currency fluctuations remain for the delegates account.
- Accommodation bookings cannot be guaranteed or confirmed until payment is received in full.
- Should an accommodation booking lapse due to non-payment, re-booking will be subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Registration may not be shared. Each delegate that wishes to attend must complete a unique registration.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat (Paragon Africa) via email to email@example.com
- All cancellations must be acknowledged in writing by the Conference Secretarial.
Force Majeure / Acts of God
Should the conference be postponed due to an event beyond the control of SASIM and /or the organiser, registration fees already paid will be carried forward to a future date, within 12 months of the original event date.
- This includes any extraordinary event or circumstance beyond the control of the parties, including but not limited to natural disasters like hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, and weather disturbances (“acts of God”); war, terrorism or threats of terrorism, civil disorder, labor strikes or disruptions, fire, disease or medical epidemics or outbreaks, and curtailment of transportation facilities and/or travel bans preventing or delaying attendance of meeting participants, including speakers.
- Up to 90 days prior to the conference: full refund less 5% administration fee (not applicable if you have selected the Payment Plan option)
- Up to 30 days prior to the conference: a 50% refund will be issued (not applicable if you have selected the Payment Plan option)
- Less than 30 days prior to the conference or no-shows: no refund will be issued and delegate will remain liable for any outstanding fees due
- Registration may be transferred at no cost or penalty if the Secretariat is notified in writing of the replacement delegate’s details and the replacement delegate acknowledges the registration change.